The On-Purpose Personal Brand
Who are you? Why are you here? Where are you going?
These are three life-altering questions that we struggle with at some point in our lives. These questions are aimed at defining our most precious asset – our purpose. As vision is essential to the success of leadership, purpose is essential to the significance of one’s lifework.
The most difficult aspect of defining your personal brand is discovering your purpose. With this in mind, we decided to call in an expert on the topic of purpose to solidify a process in which you can quickly and decisively define your meaning.
America’s Chief Leadership Officer, Kevin W. McCarthy, is our guest expert for the October 25, 2012 Reach Personal Branding Interview at noon EST. In this interactive, one-hour conversation with William Arruda, founder of Reach Personal Branding, Kevin will discuss his On-Purpose Process as described in his On-Purpose Book Series. The series includes: The On-Purpose Person, The On-Purpose Business Person and his newest book, Fit 4 Leading.
The primary goal of this interview is to help you authentically integrate and better express your brand with the power of knowing your 2-word personal purpose statement.
In this interview, which will be recorded, you will learn:
- The essential bond between personal leadership and personal branding.
- How to create deep personal strategic clarity so your personal brand is more authentic and deliverable.
- The rapidly growing importance of a personal brand for your work regardless of whether you are a solo owner or employed.
- The key elements of writing your personal 2-word purpose statement.
- How to assess the value of personal branding.
- How to link your personal and business strategy to your brand strategy.
- Why your 2-word purpose is the most powerful and simple tool for expressing and exuding your personal brand.
BIO: Kevin W. McCarthy
Do you know your 2-word purpose statement? Be with Kevin W. McCarthy and you will. As America’s Chief Leadership Officer, he is dedicated to raising the leadership level in the USA (and beyond) one heart, one purpose at a time. As a business advisor to CEOs, his clients span start-up entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 CEOs. Kevin holds an MBA from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. His books The On-Purpose Person and The On-Purpose Business have a combined distribution of over 250,000 books. In April and May of 2012, The On-Purpose Person was the #1 non-fiction book download on Kindle free. His newest book, FIT 4 LEADING, was released on Kindle this month.
Kevin’s Blog: www.kevinwmccarthy.com
The On-Purpose Book Series: www.on-purpose.com
Fit 4 Leading Book: www.fit4leading.com
Download the handout: http://360rea.ch/VaFTdd
*You can get the downloadable audio file to this interview here.