A YOUnique 2013 Preview!
It is hard to believe that 8 months and 16 issues have passed since I took over as Editor-in-Chief of YOUnique. It has been a great ride so far and I am really excited about 2013. What motivates me every month to launch each issue is simply the incredible content and thought leadership shared by our amazing authors. I am excited to announce that in early 2013 we will launch ‘YOUnique for iPad’! In partnership with tablet publisher Readz, YOUnique will be available as an iPad app for an interactive and ‘full touch’ reading experience. For more details see this issue’s article from Readz CEO, Bart De Pelsmaeker. In addition, I am thrilled to welcome 5 new columns to YOUnique from January:
- Ditch. Dare. Do! by William Arruda and Deb Dib: Practical challenges based on their new book Ditch. Dare. Do! to help you advance your career. (Stay tuned for the launch of this new ground breaking book after the New Year!)
- Fresh Grads – Stand Out! by John Antonios: Helping new graduates stand out from the crowd and take control of their career legacy.
- Digital Identity Essentials by Robin Bramman: Branding plus design tips and tricks to stand out online
- The Brandtastic Diaries by Tanvi Bhatt: Short video interviews celebrating iconic Reach Certified Strategists
- The Resource Report by Maria Elena Duron: Reviewing books, tools, websites, blogs and gadgets to help you exude and engage your brand online and offline.
Finally, are you interested in joining a growing global team of close to 300 Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategists? Check out Reach’s certification program starting January 15th. Register before December 31st and save $500! For more details see this issue’s interview with Kirsten Vernon. From all of us on the YOUnique team, have a happy and healthy holiday season. See you in 2013!
Peter Sterlacci, combines personal branding strategy with cycling imagery to empower on-the-move careerists in global companies in Japan to shift gears, get out of the saddle, and sprint to career success.