By Rachel Gogos
10 Thanksgiving Do’s and Don’ts
As we continue our month long celebration of Reach’s Tenth Birthday our final November issue of YOUnique includes a few more 10’s! Hope you enjoy this issue and for those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, we at Reach wish you a joyful time with family and friends and….
- Don’t fall asleep at the host’s house!
- Do remember to give thanks for all the abundance in your life.
- Don’t answer emails from work if you don’t have too. Enjoy your loved ones on Thanksgiving and unplug.
- Don’t post photos to Facebook or Google+ that you might later regret!
- Do post appropriate photos to social media platforms that reflect your authentic personal brand.
- Do say a prayer or remember with a moment of silence those loved ones, friends or family that are no longer with you, and for those in our Military Services that were lost.
- Do something good for someone else.
- Do invite someone to celebrate with you and your loved ones who would otherwise be alone.
- Don’t overeat.
- Do save room for dessert!
Rachel Gogos is the Chief Brand Builder at brandiD, a digital marketing and web design firm specializing in building unique, attention-getting, online identities through personal branding, social media, and highly differentiated WordPress sites.