By Deb Dib
The 3D adventure where fearless early adopters, career-minded people, and enlightened companies join the 3D personal branding revolution!
3D Personal Branding for Executive Success Is Here!
Do you want to leap tall buildings with a single bound, get to the top, stay at the top, be happier at work than you imagined, and contribute something to your world? You can do it! And you don’t need the super powers of an action hero. You need only a few minutes a day to ditch, dare, and do!
How great would it feel to throw caution to the winds and be daringly you—confident and powerful, innovative and successful, courageous and regret-free? How great would it feel to build your career, not by job-search, but by irresistible attraction—by drawing best-fit opportunities to you, like moths to a flame?
Find out April 23, with the long-awaited release of Ditch. Dare. Do! 3D Personal Branding for Executives: 66 Ways to Become Influential, Indispensable, and Incredibly Happy at Work (by us—William Arruda and Deb Dib).
Ditch. Dare. Do! is executive branding revolutionized for the rapidly evolving twenty-first century workplace, the first career and corporate success plan created specifically for the combined challenges of executives, their teams, their companies, and their time. Definitive and irreverent, both quick-start guide and deep-dive instruction manual, it’s deliberately bold and brief—filled with fast, fun, furious branding—designed to work with today’s distractions and 24/7 schedules.
Dislodging long-held assumptions and habits, we challenge readers with a “ditch” (a mindset that must be shattered), a “dare” (a challenge to up your game), or a “do” (a critical action that must be taken to ensure success). A series of 66 powerful two-page tips (each followed by a ditch, dare, or do) cover all aspects of twenty-first century executive branding. There’s even a chapter with a nine-minute-a-day brand plan! (Really!)
Whether you’re an executive, entrepreneur, professional, or young rising star, when you ditch, dare, and do, you’ll stand out unmistakably and effortlessly. You’ll be known (and valued) for who you are, what you do, and what happens when you do it. And if that’s not enough, here are 10 more results you can experience when you have the courage to ditch, dare, and do! You will:
- Be SO CLEAR on who you are and what you stand for that even those who disagree with you will respect you.
- Find yourself working with people (above and below) who are aligned to your values and outcomes.
- Become the go-to person, expert, solution-provider, fixer—you name it.
- Stop second-guessing yourself, annihilate the “what if’s,” and sleep through the night.
- Draw people to you because they feel good with you and trust your transparency.
- Make your own luck, attracting positions that are the clear choice for your right next career step.
- Become that person everyone looks to for de-facto leadership.
- Gain valuable visibility inside, and outside of your organization.
- Speak truth to authority, without fear of dire consequences.
- Have more fun at work that you ever thought you could…because being in your zone is fun!
What else could powerful, authentic Ditch. Dare. Do! 3D Personal Branding do for YOU?
Here’s how to get the book:
Purchase Ditch. Dare. Do! on April 23rd—the official launch day—to claim an array of exciting bonus gifts exclusively available to launch day purchasers only (visit DitchDareDo.com for gift details and the purchase link).
Known as The CEO Coach, Deb Dib is a Reach Master Brand Strategist, speaker, educator, and co-author, with William Arruda, of ‘Ditch. Dare. Do! 3D Personal Branding for Executives.’ Her work is featured in 30+ career books, and has been in the Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, BusinessWeek.com, and other major media.