SPECIAL OFFER for the September Reach Personal Branding Certification Program
We have just a few spaces remaining in our next Reach Personal Branding Certification Program that starts next Tuesday, Sept. 14th. As a special incentive for YOU to join this program to get clarity on your own brand while becoming well-equipped to launch your comprehensive personal branding services before the end of the year, you’ll get:
- Our Online Identity Certification program for FREE!! ($497 value — learn more here.)
- Plus, take $250 off when you enter the coupon code CPBSEARLY.
You’ll be able to earn all three Reach certifications, for your single investment in the Sept. 2010 Personal Branding Certification Program. You’ll become a Reach-Certified:
- Personal Branding Strategist
- 360Reach Analyst
- Online Identity Strategist
The Reach Personal Branding methodology is a comprehensive, three-step process for uncovering, communicating and nurturing your personal brand. It is the result of 20 years’ corporate branding expertise applied to the new world of work and the current challenges faced by entrepreneurs, small business owners, executives, professionals and job seekers.
Kirsten Dixson, the program’s facilitator, would be delighted to personally speak with you about this program. Call Kirsten at 1.212.537.9120 ext. 3. or email her at kirsten at kirstendixson dot com.
When: 11 Tuesdays at 11 AM Eastern Time, Sep. 14 – Nov. 23 with two weeks off (Can’t attend the live calls? Contact Kirsten to arrange an alternative.)
Get the details, schedule and register online here: http://bit.ly/pbcert. Use CPBSEARLY to get $250 off your first payment. If you’d prefer to register over the phone, call Kirsten at 1.212.537.9120 ext. 3.
We’re also proud to say this program is approved by the International Coach Federation for 50 CEUs! So, if you’d like to:
- Differentiate your business from your competitors
- Learn to implement a communications plan (online and offline) that can make a real difference in attracting your ideal clients
- Provide your clients with the leading personal branding methodology to accelerate their success
- Become part of the Stratosphere – a global community of high-powered consultants and HR professionals. It’s like being a member of a professional association without the dues
- Participate in Reach’s exciting new partnership with VideoBio. Learn more here
… then the Certified Personal Branding Strategist training program is perfect for you!
Aspire’s “an interview with…” series
What do Marcus Buckingham and William Arruda have in common? Both will speak about women and strengths via Aspire.
Tune in on September 28 at 11:30 am EST to hear William talk about, “Personal Branding for Women Leaders.” To learn more and to register head to Aspire’s “an interview with…” webpage.
Congratulations to Marshall Brown, President of Marshall Brown & Associates, the new career coach correspondent for The Washington Post blog. Check it out and ask Marshall a question at “The Career Coach Is In.”