5 Social Branding Certified Analyst Training
“In my 20 years of training and development, those 4 short hours were the most ‘on the track impactful and useful’ ever! Thank you so much for keeping ahead of the curve and for bringing us along” ~ Jean Oplinger
Reach Social Branding Certification
Using LinkedIn and Other Social Media for Career Advancement
Give Your Clients the Skills They Need to Succeed; Use LinkedIn to Expand Your Success!
LinkedIn has become career-minded professionals’ most important personal branding tool. Not having a LinkedIn profile today sends a message that you aren’t serious about your career; but just having a profile is not enough.
Executives need to understand how to use LinkedIn to manage their career. They need their profile to stand out from myriad others and attract the attention of decision makers. They need a connection strategy that will rocket them towards their goals. And they need to know how to integrate LinkedIn into their social media strategy.
Companies get it.
At Reach, our corporate clients understand that LinkedIn is a valuable resource their talent can use to do their job better while increasing their value to their team and organization. We’ve been working with talent at Fortune 100 companies to help them maximize LinkedIn for their success and the success of their organization. Now, we’re bringing what we learned – and what’s in demand at many of the world’s most important companies – to you.
Unlike most LinkedIn training, our program is designed for Executive Coaches and it’s built on a platform of personal branding. It also provides context so coaches can help their clients build an efficient, integrated social media strategy.
This innovative certification gives you everything you need to help your clients build stellar LinkedIn profiles and use LinkedIn to expand their thought-leadership, build and nurture their network and do their job better. We’ve integrated secrets and tips for maximizing the value of LinkedIn and share advice you won’t find elsewhere. The result: your clients gain competitive advantage and increase their influence and confidence. They expand their brand community. They increase their performance and reach their goals.
“I am very happy to be a certified Social Branding Analyst. It has been great and enriching. I feel very inspired and empowered with these new skills.” ~ Jean-Marc Dedeyne
“Simply amazing.” ~ Emery Kaze.
As part of your Social Branding Analyst Certification training, you receive:
- Access to a private Social Branding Learning Environment for the duration of your certification period
- Pre-work, including the exclusive LinkedIn Quiz
- Your own 360Reach Personal Brand Survey
- One 1.0 hour foundational webinar and four live, 1.5 hour, interactive Webinars with step-by-step instructions
- A comprehensive workbook with exercises you can use with your clients
- A customized checklist and action plan
- Case studies and examples
- Social Branding Audit materials
- Access to Webinar recordings if you cannot attend live*
- There will be a Learning Confirmation (quiz) to ensure that you have the expertise to be able to deliver effective LinkedIn coaching to your clients
- A PDF Certificate and a logo for your website
- Designation as a Reach Certified Social Branding Analyst
* If you’re seeking ICF CCEUs. we encourage you to attend all sessions live. If you cannot attend live, we’ll provide you with an alternative procedure in order to receive credit. To record live attendance and receive Core Competency credit for selected sessions, attendance must be recorded within an hour after the live webinar ends.
Once certified, you’ll have the latest thinking about LinkedIn and special tricks, secrets and tools only available to coaches in this program. Having this certification will show clients and prospects that you’re on top of the latest tools and understand the role of social media in career success.
If you see your role as a thought-leader, motivator and fuel-supply to help propel your client’s success and fulfillment, you need this certification. It will set you apart from other coaches, give you a new, innovative offering and significantly increase the value you deliver to your clients.
And as a bonus, throughout the program, you’ll work on your LinkedIn strategy – so you can distinguish yourself, attract your ideal clients and expand your success, too!
Reach Social Branding Certification Program Details
- Annual Reach Social Branding Re-certification fee: Because LinkedIn features and functionality change regularly, we will be offering re-certification annually. Your certification period is for one year from the final due date of the Learning Confirmation. Currently, the cost of annual re-certification is $197.
- ICF CCEUs: This course has been approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 7 CCEUs. This includes credit for one hour of pre-recorded foundational material you’ll view prior to the first live webinar. We cannot grant partial CCEUs for partial attendance. We will provide you with instructions on how to confirm that you’ve attended the sessions (or watched the replays) once we add your to the course Learning Environment.
- Reach Certification Terms & Conditions: Upon registration for this course, you will be required to sign Reach Terms and Conditions (Ts & Cs) which outline how you can use the materials provided to your during the course. You will be required to sign a similar form each time you re-certify for this course. If you would like to see this document ahead of time, please contact email@example.com.
- Transfer to another session. This course is offered in February and October annually. Once you join a session, then you’ll remain with that session going forward. For example, if you enroll in the October session, then you’ll renew and attend each subsequent October. If you would like to transfer to a different annual session, there is a $75.00 transfer fee.
- Please note that this course is primarily focused on LinkedIn.
February 2017 Session (Spring Session)
The course starts on Monday, February 20, 2017 with a introductory webinar (1.0 hours – watch on your own) and pre-work to complete. The four live webinars are scheduled on Mondays: March 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm-Eastern-US-NYC time. Each live session is 1.5 hours. Visit http://www.timeanddate.com/ to determine your local time equivalent.
- Course Schedule:
- Monday, February 20, 2017: Course begins and you’ll receive access to your Learning Environment
- Monday, February 20 thru Sunday, March 5: You’ll complete pre-work on your own
- Monday, March 6, 2017 – Live Webinar with Deb Dib
- Monday, March 13, 2017 – Live Webinar with Deb Dib
- Monday, March 20, 2017 – Live Webinar with Deb Dib
- Monday, March 27, 2017 – Live Webinar with Deb Dib
- Monday, April 10, 2017 – Learning Confirmation Due
- Learning Confirmation: To receive your Certification, you will need to attend the webinars (or listen to replays) and complete an online Learning Confirmation (quiz) to test your knowledge. You’ll have 2 weeks after the last Webinar session to complete this important step of the learning process. For the upcoming course, the Learning Confirmation submission deadline is Monday, April 10, 2017. Please note: If you cannot complete the certification by the deadline, we assess a Late Certification fee. Reach Fee information: http://360rea.ch/reachfees
- Early Bird Registration ends on Friday, February 10, 2017. Register early to save!
- Registration Closes on Friday, February 17, 2017. Course pre-work needs to be started on Monday, February 20, 2017, when you will be given access to the course materials. You have two weeks to complete the pre-work on your own — which is plenty of time. We are unable to accept any late registrations. If you miss the registration deadline, you may register for a future session. This course is offered twice per year — February and October.
- Refund Policy:
- 100% refund less $150.00 administration fee: For any refund requests received in writing (email) up to one day prior to the official course start of Monday, February 20, 2017. If you paid via wire transfer, the additional wire transfer fee of $175.00 is also non-refundable. Please allow up to 2 weeks for funds to be wire transferred back to you.
- 50% refund less $150.00 administration fee: For any refund requests received in writing (email) on or after Monday, February 20, 2017 and prior to March 6, 2017. If you paid via wire transfer, the additional wire transfer fee of $175.00 is non-refundable. Please allow up to 2 weeks for funds to be wire transferred back to you. There are no refunds for the course on or after March 6, 2017.
- Admission to course. We are unable to admit you to the course until your wire transfer is received so please make plans to send it at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to the course start date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Reach Fees. To review or remit Reach Fees, please visit http://360rea.ch/reachfees
- Listen to our recent preview webinar about the program
September 8, 2016:
Webinar Replay: http://360rea.ch/webinar-09082016
Audio-Only Replay: http://360rea.ch/audio-09082016
January 19, 2016:
Webinar Replay: http://www.reachpersonalbranding.com/webinar-jan192016
Audio-Only Replay: http://www.reachpersonalbranding.com/audio-only-jan192016
Course Facilitator: Deb Dib
Deb Dib, known as the CEO Coach, is co-author of Ditch. Dare. Do! 3D Personal Branding for Executives. Deb’s lively personal brand coaching propels private clients and corporate workshop attendees to dig deep; discover their authentic value; and become even more influential, indispensable, and incredibly engaged at work! A 20+ year coach, speaker, author, and educator, she’s been quoted in major media including The Wall Street Journal, Forbes.com, BusinessWeek.com, and was recognized for “sustained, enduring, and innovative contribution” as the first recipient of Dick Bolles’ Parachute Award. Deb is unabashedly passionate about “Changing the world, one executive at a time!”
REGISTER :: February 2017 (Spring Session)
- Investment: $797.00 (one payment).
- Register for the February 2017 session. You’ll save $100 and pay only $697.00 if you register on or before Friday, February 10, 2017. Final registration closes on Friday, February 17, 2017.
- Class starts on Monday, February 20, 2017 with pre-work tasks to be completed between February 20, 2017 and March 5, 2017.
- Meeting Details: Mondays, March 6, 13, 20, 27, 2017 at 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm-Eastern-US-NYC time (prework to be completed from February 20 – March 5, 2017)
- Register now > Social Branding Certified Analyst Training
- Note: For re-certification purposes, you will always remain with the group you started with. If you enroll in the October course, you will renew annually in October.
Note: Reach charges a late fee of $75.00 for enrollments processed after registration closes. Registration is not guaranteed and will granted based on space-available and permission from the instructor. http://www.reachpersonalbranding.com/fees Contact email@example.com for assistance.
Questions: Contact Reach Support at firstname.lastname@example.org