. Why hire a Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategist?
The topic of Personal branding is hot and as such there are lots of coaches in the marketplace touting the power of personal branding. The Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategists are a breed apart. They work their magic with clients from San Francisco to Sydney, Manitoba to Mauritius. Here’s why you will want to partner with a Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategist when you’re building the brand called YOU.
- Trained using the structured Reach personal branding methodology – 1-2-3Success!™ – which is based on corporate branding philosophy, was designed by William Arruda, a branding expert and personal branding pioneer, and has been proven with hundreds of thousands of professionals and entrepreneurs around the globe.
- Completed a comprehensive and intensive training program that includes teleseminars, online learning, assessments, exercises, reading, buddy coaching and a learning confirmation.
- Received certification in 360˚Reach as part of the personal branding certification process. 360˚Reach is the first and leading personal branding assessment that has been used by nearly a million people. It is a critical element in the personal branding process and a tool that is used by every Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategist.
- Understand what it feels like to go through the branding process. The format of our certification program requires that the strategists-in-training uncover and build their brands using the same tools and techniques they will use with their clients. This makes them much more effective in delivering services to their clients.
- Have access to hundreds of Reach-Certified colleagues who provide complementary services and serve as mentors, sounding boards and business partners.
- Remain current in the latest thinking and newest techniques in personal branding. Unlike many training programs, members of our certification program stay connected to Reach and to each other after completing the program. Once they graduate, they join the ‘Stratosphere,’ an interactive space for discussion, information sharing and support. The term ‘Stratosphere’ was coined by Deb Dib, one of the first Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategists.
- Have the option of taking their certification to the next level through programs like the Reach Personal Branding Masters Program and Online ID Certification. Many of the Reach-Certified Personal Branding Strategists have continued onto these programs.