Career REinvention – Dream BIG!
By Randi Bussin
Looking for your dream job? Ready to try something new? Helpful tips and tools to move you from one career to another.
10 Questions to Help You Tap into Your Interests and Passions
1. Think about what energizes you – do you enjoy working with people, data, animals or things?
2. Are you more of a thinker or a doer?
3. Are there any particular industries that attract you?
4. What do you love to do in your free time?
5. What were the classes or specific subjects you enjoyed the most in school? (These do not need to be the classes in which you received the highest grade!)
6. If you could go back to school to study a new field, what classes or topics are of interest to you now?
7. If you could do any job in your life, what would you most enjoy doing?
8. Is there an activity or a cause you have been involved in or with on a personal level?
9. Are there areas where your friends and family perceive you as an expert?
10. When you go to a bookstore, what types of books and magazines do you gravitate towards?
Randi Bussin, a Career Reinvention strategist, guides executives and business owners towards a renewed sense of direction, an actionable career reinvention and personal branding plan.